Wednesday 12 September 2007

A great deal of blogging ahead...

It is tuesday night...the 11th of September... Guy's Birthday! Happy Day My Boedha! This is the first entry of many which will be made on my new red little monster Laptop!...The blogs will tell the story of my Burningman experience with Iris, the great steps of emotional living within JAM, the new autum adventures of Anna & Dennis in their quest to fill their Habitat with suitable visual violence, links to all the promised pictures of the last half year and my explorations in the wake of ALOHA (slow cooking makes for the best sauce...). For now I will leave you with a taste of youtube madness looking back at the mega-fire-cloud at Burningman. This project was called crude awakenings and was rumoured to be the biggest purposely build man made fire ball of all time...



I will keep you posted about links of my pictures (and those of Iris) on flickr.com. If you can not wait just typ in burningman 2007...

1 comment: