Sunday 2 December 2007

My sister digs GOGOL


Even before Burning Man, Iris bought tickets for Gogol Bordello. This is the kind of music which,even to me, is new and old at the same time... Gypsy Balkan Punk Rock Sillyness! What I did find out was that my summer years of hangin' in front of the stage are definitly gone! They have been replaced by the warm embrace of a bar and trays of good will beer to make new 2 hour friends. What was made very clear this evening that both Iris and Myself remember that we are made from the same wood! I haven't laughed that much for a long time! Thanks sis! and thank you Gogol for your far off stage presence! I didn't hear much, but I am wearing purple weraing purple!



Oh yeah... Iris... a pen mous-tache is like a hangover... it reminds you of the good time you had the day before!

No comments:

Post a Comment