Tuesday 26 February 2008

WIN-TER-Deep-pression


I have no idea why … but every year I get struck down from my usual high on life and just flatten out… This year my hibernation time was delayed and manifested itself about a month later than usual. The feeling of emotional molasses just kind of shows up and ruins a perfectly good flow or appreciation of most general things (like reaching a point of perfection (see earlier blog) or the love of my old lady…). I guess life can throw you a icy curve ball… it is strange when you know that the lion share of my lessened mood is linked to the deprivation of light, which makes me wonder why not to follow the “duck” to warmer and lighter places. Maybe next winter will be spend in a hybernatic hub that keep my enthusiasm at an acceptable level…

1 comment:

  1. You know you can always come here - it was 32c yesterday! Thinking warm and sunny thoughts for you from the sunshine state!
    xoxo
    j

    ReplyDelete