Sunday 25 January 2009

Daddy stays home


After three and a half months since Elsa's birth... the time has come for Anna to go back to work and give up care to the next best thing... DADDY! I have been looking forward to this coming month with great anticipation and a little nervousness, but in about 6 hours I will officially start my working and caring at home phase. The main thing I will have to tell myself is that I should take out Elsa for a walk every day, give her about 200ml of Anna Produce every three hours and bath her every other day. Outside of these basics there will be fun, bonding, sleeping and learning...and that is just for myself!

Through the writings on this blog I will try to post a picture or drawing every day! Determination and love will literally tell the story of Elsa and her days with PaPADennis.

Good luck to us both!

D.

1 comment:

  1. Veel succes DD, dat gaat vast heel goed lukken. Bellen mag altijd !!!!!
    maar dat is vast niet nodig.
    Liefs en veel plezier samen.
    Omalous

    ReplyDelete