Wednesday 4 February 2009

day eight - mommy sick


Ok...just a quick entry and a picture for today. The puke bug seems to be getting around... For some like my anna this is bad news, but for me this created an opening to do some things at the office. Sorry my dear daughter, today was a shared effort between your mother and father...I know you do not mind...
Today your father did something he has been wanting to do for about 10 years!!! Prepare a meal the day before and eat it the next day... You always get a much better tasting result!!! and in this instance we are talking about stewed meat..."draadjesvlees!", one of your daddies favorites! Tommorrow your Auntie Iris will come and Daddy will make meatballs! Oh how meat puts the joy in life. I hope you will grow up loving it as I do, but if you don't please know that I can life with that...kind of.;)

here is a picture of a problem which we are debating to attack, but with which we are having trouble ourselves... the TV..> You already seem obsessed in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment