Tuesday 10 February 2009

THANK YOU JAM!!!



Macro Borsato - dochters

oma lous...klik even op macro borsato... hele mooie clip... daar gaat dit stuk een beetje over. Dank je Mark... fantastisch omschreven gevoel...


Every day I am seeing more of the intricate wonder that makes up the co-dependancy between a father and his daughter. You need me to take care of your basic needs (...like safety,hygiene,food, toys and laughter) and in return you create for me a feeling of usefulness and pride. It is no small thing how nature/kosmos/god figured out how to match these things up! What I do realize is that the time that we are sharing is extremely valuable! Especially because it is not normal within the mental and professional frame of the hard working dutch father-figure. Taking time of work to get to know your firstborn (or any new addition for that matter) is a gift... a gift that somebody (or need I say some uncles) gave you.

You must understand that we can enjoy this time together because of my unconditional partnership with the guys at JAM...your lifelong uncles (I hope). You are not only my firstborn, but also the premier case for the future fathers of JAM... They are all proud and understanding uncles who in the near future will all go through their own father child experience. All supported by the ever growing JAM family! So you see... you are already a big part of the lives of other people outside of your next of kin.
My personal gratitude mixed up with growing feelings of flow go out to these guys. I hope they realize the gift that they are giving me... thank you my band of brothers... your trust and love means the world to me and to my little one! [ zou dit eigenlijk ook gewoon moeten zeggen tegen jullie maar ik vraag me gewoon af wie dit als eerste leest...die krijgt van LZA een roze pentel met tekening!]

1 comment: