Sunday 1 February 2009

Day five - Our first real walk with the stroller

day five... mellow start...your mother went out to give back... leaving us to go through our daily routines of feeding-burping-laughing-peeing-changing-sleeping and feeding. The big difference today was that we finally went out with the stroller! This was a strange but very present threshold I had to overcome, because it does not lie in my productive nature to go out and JUSTt walk. This is why I had to make a list first, which when finally outside, I could ignore...

* we walked to get some FOAM for mothers belly... fun walking into a hardware store with you in a little basket.
* Down the ceintuurbaan, through the Sarphati-park and to the AH Supermarket...
* Went into Blokker to buy a coffee filter and then home.
* ate, watched a movie and then your morther came and we had pancakes.

Now my stomach is acting up and I am farting a lot...time to go to bed.

Day five and a half

Well...my stomach was right to be acting up. The pancakes were given back to the world through the wrong hole... I have been emptying myself all night and am happy to report that while I am writing this my physical state is returning back to normal.
Luckely this happend today (a sunday). Otherwise it would have seriously bummed me out... weekend can be used for these kinds of physical situations... weekdays are for productive experiences.

Daddy D. ( who on day six will fill your mothers stomach with FAOM...)

No comments:

Post a Comment